We are the school worship ambassadors!
What we do - Pupils' comments
- We are responsible for collecting the Big and Little Questions and putting them up in reflection corners.
- We look after the Reflection Corners
- We helping others to worship – brings people closer to God.
- We set an example by leading the call to worship and prayer in class and in whole school worship.
- You need to be loving, caring and respectful. You don’t have to be a Christian you just have to help people reflect.
- Some of us also help younger children to reflect in class worship
Most recent worship ambassador actions:
We have written prayers for peace on doves and tied them to a tree in the reflection garden
We worked with Mrs Mulliss to create a prayer station for the church about working together.
Here are some of our prayer ideas:
We have our usual Friday celebration worship where children are given leaves for showing each of our school learning behaviours.